AnneMarie's Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
AnneMarie Sharkey's items Go to AnneMarie Sharkey's photostream

Sunday 8 July 2012

South Queensferry

On a whim, we stopped off at South Queensferry and walked along to Hopetoun House. We didn't go to the House because it was late evening by the time we go there but we did walk along the coastline. (Someone I know will be very interested to know that there was a multitude of White Foxgloves along the roadside.)

I only had my Lumix compact with me and the weather wasn't great so I didn't take any great photos. However, I found a terrific spot, on-route, for taking some photos of Forth Rail bridge and I hope to get back out there at night to take some photos if they still light the bridge.

Here is a slightly 'posterised' view of the Forth Road and the Rail bridge from where we were. They look like one single bridge from this angle.

No comments: