AnneMarie's Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
AnneMarie Sharkey's items Go to AnneMarie Sharkey's photostream

Saturday 9 February 2013

The Duke of Wellington Repertoire

They are not brilliant photos since I just snap them quickly on my compact or phone camera as I'm briskly making my way to work in the morning but I like them nonetheless (I can hear you say "that's no excuse!!").

The Duke has been making quite a few appearances lately in the news (either as a background emphasis to the main story or because he had the record no. of cones atop his stature) so I thought I would share my 'aside' blog with you.

I'm still wondering if all this exposure is coincidental to the timing of his new black cone or cleverly manufactured in the name of free advertising (I am only too aware of my hand in this).

Anyway, here he is, in all his glory - The Duke of Wellington!

No comments: