AnneMarie's Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
AnneMarie Sharkey's items Go to AnneMarie Sharkey's photostream

Monday 3 October 2011

See, Hear and Speak no Evil

Things to do when you're really supposed to be doing something else - take loads of photographs with the intention of making them into fun images.

I have to give credit for one of those photo-ideas to my friend who wanted to try out the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil image. So, wine in one hand, camera in the other, we shot a few rough images. Only a small amount of thought went into the layout of each image but I don't think it ended in too bad a result.

It took a little while to figure out how to merge each photo without deleting the wrong parts of each layer but hopefully I have removed all mistakes (fingers crossed) and the image now makes sense.

After having had the help of Mr.O-W (thanks millions bud, it was great fun!!) I should have a few more practise images to come.

No comments: