AnneMarie's Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
AnneMarie Sharkey's items Go to AnneMarie Sharkey's photostream

Thursday 29 October 2009

First Darkroom Print!

I've delayed adding to this blog long enough so now I'm going to inundate you with lots of images. I'll try to take it easy on you....

This first image is scanned from my first completed print in the darkroom at college. The image is of the stones by the water feature in the college courtyard, taken on the first film I was given to shoot with - Ilford 100 - on the college camera (details to follow as my memory is bad and I can't find my notes!!).
The paper is Ilford, resin-coated, multi-grade (glossy) and the magenta filter is up full (175 on the enlarger I was using).

1 comment:

AnneMarie Sharkey said...

You can see that I didn't know how to set up the frame at this point!!