AnneMarie's Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
AnneMarie Sharkey's items Go to AnneMarie Sharkey's photostream

Thursday 21 April 2011

My pinhole camera arrived

I still plan to try to make one but I thought buying one (from Flights of Fancy ) would be quicker.
I was only half right as they didn't provide me with a screw to attach the shutter!

I'll need to have a look for a small screw. Once I know I can attach the shutter ok I'll glue everything together (although it's not necessary) and I may even decorate it.

I have 14 little pieces of paper and I plan to use them all in the camera/box. As they will develop as negative prints I can scan them and convert to positive on the computer. I will create proper prints using the negative papers at a later date.

Below is the pinhole camera in progress (bear in mind it is not yet complete).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing both the completed bit of kit and the resulting images.

I remember picking up a leaflet on a visit to the Camera Obscura in Edinburgh about making a pinhole camera. Obviously, that was years ago and I've not done it yet.