AnneMarie's Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
AnneMarie Sharkey's items Go to AnneMarie Sharkey's photostream

Wednesday 6 April 2011

World Pinhole Camera Day

I don't think I've posted about this before but I always meant to take part - http://www.pinholeday.org/participate/

The only problem is that I don't have a pinhole camera.
My SLRs won't take a photo if no lens is attached and I don't have a spare body cap to destroy so I better get my finger out and try to make some kind of pinhole camera with something around the house.

Here is the camera I might attempt to make (it's been in my bookmarks for a few years now) - http://www.matchboxpinhole.com/index.html. It looks a little footery, though. I think I might just see if I can find a box and use some photographic paper.

The downside to that is not having the darkroom chemicals for processing but one step at at a time!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

A small update on my Scottish Wildlife project - I almost got a photograph of Porpoises at the weekend but they were too fast and the waves were too wild for me to steady myself on the boat. (Ok...perhaps 'wild' is a little exaggeration but the wind was making the yacht bounce around a lot)

No comments: